Welcome to Karnali College of Health Sciences (KCHeS) With the motto,“To provide quality health education through quality health professionals,’’ Karnali College of Health Sciences (KCHeS) was established in 2007 under the umbrella of Karnali Education and Health Research P. Ltd (KEHeR) to fulfil the growing demands of under graduate, graduate and post graduate human resources in the field of public health, pharmacy, Nursing, Laboratory, Radiography and other sciences.
Mission & Vision of KARNALI COLLEGE
KARNALI COLLEGE envisages to plays a crucial role in improving the general health status of people through the production of qualified and competent human resources of health sector. The institute will train and produce medium & higher level health professionals with sound knowledge and skill on fundamental issues & full exposure to practical experiences. It is committed to provide students a wide range of resources on subject matters & overall facilities required for quality education. Also, the institute reaffirms its commitment to abide by the rules & regulations mooted by Nepal Pharmacy Council (NPC) & the CTEVT.
- To develop medium and higher-level health professional with a full exposure in practical experience and knowledge on fundamental theoretical prespectives.
- To prompre standard and quality education in health sciences.
- To enhance both theorotical and practical skills of the students.
- To organize different research oriented and creative activities to the students.
- To enhance both technical and conceptual skills of the students by field visits, case study analysis, presentation, report writing and thesis preparation.
- To contribute towards the noble goal of providing quality health services and improving people’s health through the production of health professionals as required by the country
Strengths and facilities at KCHeS
- Run by highly qualified, experienced and dedicated pro-active Academicians.
- Highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculties/professionals.
- Advanced Well-equipped labratories.
- Peaceful academic atmosphere.
- World-class Building and infrastructure.
- Participatory and collaborative teaching learning approach.
- Seminar, project work and field visits (Concurrent and Residential)
- Use of multimedia and Overhead projectors in learning and teaching pursuits.
- Resourceful library with books and journals.
- Well equipped Computer lab with internet facilities.
- Modest sized classrooms with sufficient audio visual aids.
- Hygenic Canteen.
- Moderate costs of the courses.
- Cosmopolitan Environment.
- Easily Accessible location by the means of public transportation.